Shipping & Delivery Information
Coverage: We ship the products across India as well as to the international locations.
The delivery hours and other information
Our company provides you 24/7 freedom of placing the orders but the delivery has some restricted schedule. At the Manav khadi Herbal, the delivery has certain terms and conditions. We hope that you would understand it nicely.
- 1. Free delivery: Our all deliveries are free delivery except some as described by the company and within under 10-15 Km.
- 2. For deliveries in Delhi - NCR from Modinagar: 3 working days unless we are exceptionally out of stock in which case we will let you know in advance.
- 3. For deliveries in the rest of India : 10 working days unless we are exceptionally out of stock in which case we will let you know in advance.
- 4. For deliveries in the rest of the world: 15 -20 working days unless we are exceptionally out of stock in which case we will let you know in advance.
We have varied delivery timings to meet the deadline of the product delivery. Some of the specific timings are:
- The orders before 7 pm GMT (Monday to Friday) will be processed on next business day.
- The orders before 7 pm GMT on a Friday and before 6 pm GMT on Saturday will be processed on Monday.
- The orders after 7 pm GMT (Monday to Thursday) or after 6 pm GMT on Saturday will be delivered after two business days.
- The orders after 6 pm GMT on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on monday.
MANAV KHADI HERBAL
reserve the right to refuse confirmed orders that will fall under the following categories of items:- E- Banking Orders that are customer approved but without enough funds will not be processed.
Delivery of Goods will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you during the Order process. You will need to submit a separate Order for Goods where you require multiple delivery destinations.
If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. On delivery, the Delivery Agent may require you or your nominated representative to provide them with proof of identity, such as photo identification or proof you or your nominated representative may be required to sign a delivery manifest to confirm that the delivery has taken place. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery. You agree to give us as much detail as possible about particular features of the Delivery Address to ensure delivery can take place.
At Manav khadi Herbal, the information of delivery is company’s decision. They could make amendments as they find suitable.
Customs and international shipping
All of Manav khadi Herbal orders are shipped internationally from our warehouse in Modinagar - Ghaziabad, India to your provided shipping address via Currier Company. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees. To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have arranged with FedEx / India Post to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep.
International Shipping costs will vary depending on the destination and weight of order. For orders to be shipped outside India orders amount is displayed in USD currency but on selecting our payment getaway as payment gateway amount will be charged in INR currency.